Prio Bangla Multicultural Street Festival - 2022 Booth/Stall Space Rental Registration Form
The Prio Bangla Street Festival (Pothomela) will be held on September 24, 2022 at 880 S. Walter Reed Drive, Arlington,
Virginia 22204. This grand street fair will attract thousands of Arlington and neighboring county residents as well
Bangladeshi and South Asian Americans from DC Metro region.
Exhibition booth, Stalls for Jewelry, Clothing, Audio, Video, Books, Electronics, Bankers, insurance company, Real State
companies and other variety items will be available for rent. All interested Business and Vendors are welcome to
participate in this colorful event. Stalls will be given as first come first serve basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Rent for 10’x10’ space for Clothing, handcrafts and Boutique is $150, Bank and other Commercial vendor fee is $350+. Vendor
shall carry their own tables, chairs and Tent. However, Food Vendors fee might differ on the basis of their arrangements. Food
vendors must acquire food permit from Arlington County and we shall provide guidance with county pre-filled signed application
accordingly. Please call us for details.
2. Space rent will differ for commercial vendors (Bank, Realtor, Insurance Company and Business Firm etc.). Renting the multiple
booth spaces may get certain discount. Please call us to discuss details.
3. Vendors will be responsible for the maintenance and cleaning up of the allocated area and waste materials.
4. We have only limited spaces. Space booked as first come first serve basis. Therefore, early registration is encouraged. Space
number will be assigned and number will be given upon your reporting of the fair ground on the day from 7:00 am.
5. Festival start from 11:00 am. We would like to ask you to come at least 3 hours prior to set up your booth and unload your goods on
your spot. After 9:30 am your vehicle can’t enter into the fairground, you have to park outside and carry all goods.
6. Exhibitors/Vendors will pay full rent along with this application signed by August 24, 2022 as non-refundable deposit. If final
payment (Check/Cash or online) is not received by due date with application, the space will be rented to other interested
Exhibitor/vendor. Please see below of the form for fee payment instructions.
7. No Electricity or Water supplies will be provided. Call us for multiple booth renting discount price.